Interested in applying for children’s medical treatments through Fresh Start Surgical Gifts? If your condition matches the criteria below, go to the Application Form page to apply for medical care through our online process.
Are you uninsured, under-insured, or would face significant financial hardship if you had to pay for your medical treatments?
While the majority of Fresh Start Surgical Gifts’ patients are uninsured, we also treat patients that were denied insurance coverage for their condition, or who cannot afford to pay for the many follow-up surgeries and treatments that their condition may require. Fresh Start Surgical Gifts’ application process includes information on your insurance coverage as well as your income-level to ensure that you fall within our guidelines.
Are you under 18 years of age?
Fresh Start Surgical Gifts treats patients who are under 18 years old.
Where do you live?
Fresh Start Surgical Gifts treats patients from across the United States and around the globe.
Partial List of Surgical Procedures Performed at Fresh Start Surgical Gifts
- Scar Revisions
- Cleft Lip and Palate Repair
- Lefort I, II, III
- Mandibular and Maxillary Osteotomies
- Excisions of Lesions with or without Tissue Expanders
- Burn Contracture Procedures
- Polydactyly Hands and Feet
- Abbe Flap I and II
- Tongue Reduction
- Poland Syndrome Reconstruction
- Strabismus, Canthoplasty, and Other Eye Procedures
- Treacher-Collins Syndrome Procedures
- Hemi Facial Microsomia Procedures
- Laser Procedures for Vascular Lesions
- Facial Hypoplasia Procedures
- Dental Procedures resulting from Facial Deformities
- And More
Apply to Become A Fresh Start Patient
Fresh Start Surgical Gifts transforms lives of disadvantaged infants, children, and teens with physical deformities through the gift of reconstructive surgery. Families never receive a bill for treatment, and children will receive medical care until the best possible outcome is reached, no matter how long it takes. Though headquartered in San Diego, Fresh Start Surgical Gifts is a global nonprofit for children changing lives not only locally, but also around the world.