Surgical Procedures Performed at Fresh Start Surgical Gifts
- Scar Revisions
- Cleft Lip and Palate Repair
- Lefort I, II, III
- Mandibular and Maxillary Osteotomies
- Poland Syndrome Reconstruction
- Excisions of Lesions with or without
- Tissue Expanders
- Burn Contracture Procedures
- Polydactyly Hands and Feet
- Abbe Flap I and II
- Tongue Reduction
- Strabismus, Canthoplasty, and Other
- Eye Procedures
- Treacher-Collins Syndrome Procedures
- Hemi Facial Microsomia Procedures
- Laser Procedures for Vascular Lesions
- Facial Hypoplasia Procedures
- Dental Procedures resulting from Facial
Does your Condition Match the Following Criteria?
- Is your condition related to a congenital birth defect, an accident or trauma, caused by physical abuse, or caused by a violent act?
- Are you uninsured, under-insured, or would face significant financial hardship if you had to pay for your medical treatments?
- Are you under 17 years of age?
When you commit to volunteer work with children, you are committing to something bigger than just helping 1 child. You are are helping a cause. Giving back to those in need provides a sense of hope for those that have had unfortunate circumstances take place in their life. See how you can be a hero at Fresh Start today.
Interested in applying for medical treatments through our non profit children organization, Fresh Start? If your condition matches the criteria above apply online today.
Solicitud de Servicios